Baby Showers
Options

Hostess gifts?

Hey i my mom my grandmother and my sister will be hosting a baby shower for me in late sept! does anyone have an idea on what i could possibly give them? They have been so good to me and i really dont think anything could say thank you as much as i would love it to! I was thinking a nice personalized letter along with a gift! any suggestions? Thanx ladies!

Re: Hostess gifts?

• Options

I was the hostess for my sister's baby shower and she got me the cutest gift ever, I love it!

She got a wicker basket and bought a lufah, pumice stone, foot scrubber, Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion, body wash and body spray. She put paper shreds in the basket as a filler (like you would put in an easter basket) and put a nice typed note on it that said, "I hope your next shower is as wonderful as mine was today!" 

• Options

That is an adorable idea!  LOVE IT.  : )

You can always give gift cards to their fave rest.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

the gift card idea is good  as well as the basket! i just love the way it looks lol

• Options
    I'm doing custom frames from Things Remembered for my host/hostesses.
    "When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." Sir James Barrie in Peter Pan

DS: 11/1/2010    DD: 8/9/2012       #3: 4/2019
  • Options
    I'm treating my hostesses to a pedicure... I haven't decided if I'm buying them gift certificates or we are having a girls day out (pedicures and lunch)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I bought "Nana and Grandpa" frames for my parents and also a gift card to a restaurant near the hospital (they live an hour away). So that when they are in the area when baby is born, their meal is on us!
  • Options

I am working on "grammy" bags for both my M & MIL. They are hosting my shower and thought I would put together a cute bag for them to have at their house of items baby will need, so they do not have to always depend on me to remember to bring it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"