Cloth Diapering

Ebay question

Hello, I'm just popping over from 6-9 with a CD question.  I currently have fuzzibunz, motherease and sandy's.  I want to get some more pockets/AIOS's to build my stash. 

Has anyone bought the AIO's or pocket dipes advertised on ebay that are shipped from China?  I was about to bid on some the other day and saw where they were coming from and decided against it until I checked it out a little more.

TIA!

Re: Ebay question

• I have been tempted as well, but I have heard that shipping is slow.  I always worry about not getting what I order especially coming from overseas.  Now I have bought other Chinese diapers (Kawaii baby from www.theluvyourbaby.com).  I have to say that I like them better than my BGs.  The velcro holds up better, I love fleece inner layers, and they fit great.  I also like the PUL better too. 
  • I just posted pretty much the same question on the eco board so keep an eye on my post and maybe we will both get answers Smile

I found a lot of CD's on craigslist and i believe this is the diaper your talking about. She called them nappy or coolababy. She seemed to love them and hate her fuzzibunz.

• Loading the player...
  • imagelesalia217:
    I have been tempted as well, but I have heard that shipping is slow.  I always worry about not getting what I order especially coming from overseas.  Now I have bought other Chinese diapers (Kawaii baby from www.theluvyourbaby.com).  I have to say that I like them better than my BGs.  The velcro holds up better, I love fleece inner layers, and they fit great.  I also like the PUL better too. 

Wow, thanks for the information.  These diapers are so much cheaper than Fuzzibunz for BG's! 

• I have a bunch of the rainbow bb brand we have only been using our one size pockets for a week or so, but so far I'm liking these just as much as the bum genius and other brands we have. HTH
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I have a coolababy that a friend bought from someone on Diaperswappers (She bought a bunch and gave me a purple, since she's having a boy).  The quality looks pretty good! I'm considering buying some from ebay too.  I really want to get a variety of things.
  • Well, I've got 40 diapers and 40 inserts on their way right now, and I'm hoping they'll get here next week sometime. 

There are several brands on eBay, all of which have good and bad reviews.  I got the Sunbaby brand, which I found a ton of really great reviews (google it, you'll find a lot, as well as a video review on youtube).  The only valid concern I've read is that the inserts aren't very absorbant, but most people didn't mention anything about them.  Some, in fact, said they were very absorbant.  It probably just depends on how heavy-wetting your child is.

I got 40 dipes/inserts for $156, which comes out to $3.90/ea (direct from the seller, not through eBay).  I've read people saying they had problems with it coming from China, but there's quite a few Brand Name diapers that are made in China, and even with the ones made in the USA they probably get fabric and other things from China. 

If you want, I can let you know how these ones turn out.  I figure I might just line dry them to ensure they last longer (I have 3 boys in diapers and will be using them for at least 3 years more!).  I've also got some Thirsties Duo Wrap covers with prefolds.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"