New to The Bump

Praying and preparing for a bump!

Hey guys- I'm new to this site.. my husband and I are TTC and I thought it would be fun to join an online community of other women TTC! I'd really like to experience this exciting, nerve-racking, and hopeful time with some other women in the same boat! Anywho, I'd love to hear some of your stories/game plans!

Re: Praying and preparing for a bump!

• hey there, good luck to you! also be careful in the TTC board alot of the girls are really really mean! we are TTC our 2nd.  I would definatly sign up for fertilityfriend.com their ticker is alot more accurate than thebump.com one is in helping you track your ovulation. GL to you!
  • Awesome! Thanks girl!
  • Loading the player...
  • You don't want to hear my stories or game plan.

Welcome and GL Enjoy it and try not to make it nerve-wracking.

• We just started TTC this month also, welcome & GL! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome and GL to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome, I am new also. Yes, some of the "ladies" on here can be mean. But a lot of them can be nice and give you good information. I have only been TTC for four months now. I thought I would get pregnant one two three. Like I did with my first child (who is now six). But I have heard that four months trying is nothing compared to other couples. I'm hoping to miss my AF this month. These tickers and charts drive me nuts (lol). But I'm learning!! GOOD LUCK  and HAVE FUN !!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"