Nurseries and Baby Gear

Nursery help...

I decided on the following bedding for our little guy, https://www.cottontaledesigns.com/collections/animal-tracks.html, but am having difficulty deciding on what color to paint the room.  I got some green paint samples but just don't really know that I want to paint the room green. Any ideas?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Nursery help...

• Green would look really cute, but if you don't want to do green, you could go with a khaki color.. Or do the crib wall as an accent wall in green if you don't want to do the whole room.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i 2nd the khaki color, could be really cute with the right shade.
  • Loading the player...
  • Try Farrow and Ball Chinese Blue 90. Computer monitors always throw colors off a bit, but this looks like it could match the blue in the elephant perfectly. You actually have a lot of colors to choose from with this set, but I think red might be too invigorating for somewhere you want baby to sleep and I'm personally not a fan of a predominant yellow and green theme.

This is a link to some of the prettiest blues if you like that option, and it also has a sample of the Chinese Blue I recommended above:

https://www.housebeautiful.com/decorating/colors/paint-color-1007?click=img_sr

• Blue!
    M/C 04-1999 Missed M/C 04-20-2005 M/C 11-09-2006 DD - Sable Ren
  • The khaki with a blue accent wall would be really cute! Plus, that would be an easy color combo to grow with!
  • I would do blue, similar to the color of the elephant, or maybe a lighter blue with a dark blue accent wall. Or, I would do a beigey color like the background of the bumper and then do a red accent wall. Red is my favorite color though so I know that doesn't work if you don't love red. I don't prefer greens and browns, but I could see painting the walls light green like the picture and doing a chocolate accent wall, or if you have a chair rail doing chocolate on the bottom and green on top.

• a light soft grayish blue:)
  • I think that the green in the first picture on the link looks ok and even the grey/white in the other pictures.

We went with a color called 'white pepper' it is an off white color that has a very faint greenish tinge to it, so while you escape going green all round at least you know it will compliment well.

Good luck

Kylie

https://wallfry.blogspot.com

www.wallfry.etsy.com

• Green or blue would look great. You could also pick up the buttery yellow in the bedding. Or a taupe-ish color. 
  • imageheather318:
    Green would look really cute, but if you don't want to do green, you could go with a khaki color.. Or do the crib wall as an accent wall in green if you don't want to do the whole room.

Yes This!

• I think I would possibly go with a muted yellow that compliments the lion's color. Or possibly even do white wainscotting with chocolate brown on top or a chari rail with chocolate on bottom and yellow on top. For some reason I'd shy away from green or blue with this bedding. I think a red accent wall in a baby's room is a bit much, but I guess I just find it overly stimulating rather than soothing. Good luck! It's cute bedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"