Oregon Babies

Which Pumpkin Patch do you go to?

I know it's early, but we were driving by Sauvie Island yesterday and I wondered which one we'll go to. I know there is one in Cornelius too right? SI traffic suuuuucks.

Re: Which Pumpkin Patch do you go to?

• As a PDX noob I obviously can't answer this question, but I do know that we are DEFINITELY having a playdate at a pumpkin patch. 
  • We go to Lakeview Farms....it is technically in North Plains but I think it is the one you are talking about in Cornelius. It is only like 5 minutes from our house.  We love it there and go every year.  There is a boat ride, train ride and a corn maze.  Also it is not too too crowded and the prices are reasonable.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekattyleigh:
    As a PDX noob I obviously can't answer this question, but I do know that we are DEFINITELY having a playdate at a pumpkin patch. 

Oh my gosh yes! How fun! I wanted to take Kayleigh for her first Halloween last year but nooooooo. Kev hates Halloween so he wanted nothing to do with it. Sad The only patch I've been to is the Roloff Farms one. (Little People Big World) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Lee Farms in Tualatin.  It's so neat.  They have hay rides, a little slide thing, baby animals all year round, it's such a cool place.  We took DS for a tour a last June because it's so much fun.  He loved looking at all the animals.
  • We did sauvie island last year the wknd before Halloween, and it was fine, traffic wasn't bad at all, parking was easy, etc.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We usually go to Sauvie Island to the big pumpkin patch. Parking gets a little crazy but not too bad on the weekends. Last year we also went to Baggenstos Farm which was fun but a lot smaller scale.
  • We have gone to Plumper pumpkins a couple times and have really enjoyed it.  They have lots of parking and lots of things for the kids to do.

https://www.plumperpumpkins.com/pumpkinpatch/pumpkinpatch.htm

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We go to the Pumpkin Patch on Sauvie Island. We actually just got back from berry picking this weekend. They have a small barn with some animals and some tractors for the kids to climb on. During pumpkin season which I belive starts Labor Day hay rides will start and the corn maze. If you are going for pumpkins, I highly recommend going during a weekday not a weekend. It is crazy during the weekends. Here is there website. www.thepumpkinpatch.com
  • imagesoontobe05:

imagekattyleigh:
    As a PDX noob I obviously can't answer this question, but I do know that we are DEFINITELY having a playdate at a pumpkin patch. 

Oh my gosh yes! How fun! I wanted to take Kayleigh for her first Halloween last year but nooooooo. Kev hates Halloween so he wanted nothing to do with it. Sad The only patch I've been to is the Roloff Farms one. (Little People Big World) 

did you like the Roloff Farms? i have heard bad things about it, but live 5-10minutes away from them and really want to check it out, but not if its the rush push unfriendly farm i have heard it is

• We went to Roloff Farms last year and really liked it. I didn't think it was rushed. I mean, there were a ton of people there, but we still took our time and had loads of fun. :)
  • imageLucky428:
    Lee Farms in Tualatin.  It's so neat.  They have hay rides, a little slide thing, baby animals all year round, it's such a cool place.  We took DS for a tour a last June because it's so much fun.  He loved looking at all the animals.

We love Lee Farms too!  We have taken DD there both years and plan to this year as well.

DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • bagenstows in beaverton (I think). they have some animals, a tractor ride to the field, and the produce is good :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"