South Florida Babies

baby shower today!

I'm so excited!  Even though it's been an exhausting week with the a/c not working in my office, a real fire drill on Thursday, and staying up late last night while my cousins decorated, I am a ball of energy this morning.  

Everything looks incredible and I can't believe that my cousins (with the help of their mom) made everything by hand - sugar cookies, cupcakes, chocolate-covered pretzels and oreos, the centerpieces, etc.   They are all nurses, but I think they'd be quite successful with their own party-planning business!  My mom cleaned my entire house top to bottom yesterday, too, and set up the tables and chairs.  Seeing the house this way makes it feel like it's finally a home and not just a project, lol.  I can just picture future holidays and birthday parties with Elise ;)

Jackie and Melissa, have a great time today at your baby showers, too!  I can't wait to see pics on FB!!! 

Re: baby shower today!

• How exciting! I hope all of you had amazing showers!!!:)
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How was it?? It sounds like they did a great job!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks so much Adri!  Looks like your shower was a success... loved the photos on FB... saw them last night.  I uploaded my photos to my computer last night, but need to sort through them and post on FB and order them.  : )
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • That is truly wonderful. All 3 of you ladies deserve a beautiful and amazing baby shower. Hope they were all, what you dreamed of . :) HUGS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"