Single Parents
Options

feeling a tad bit lonely...

I haven't ever really had guy friends or anything.

It's been 8 months since h left, and the loneliness is starting to kick into over drive.

I have no life outside of school and work, with the exception of shopping. Lol. I'm not sure how I'm ever going to meet a guy to go on a date with, let alone anything else.

I'm kind of the boring type, so even when I have 'free' time, it's not like I go drinking or clubbing, or hell even to the movies. BLAH.

I kind of feel trapped.

Re: feeling a tad bit lonely...

• Options

I know how you feel, except I do go out with friends or on an occasional date in my free time (very rare. I think I've been on 3 dates since becoming a SP lol.)

I just try to keep in touch with friends and spend time with family or friends when I'm not working. Doesn't quite cut it all of the time though...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

I understand!  I've been on my own for 1.5 years now, but I like to think I'm choosing not to date ;) 

I'm just enjoying the shopping part right now...  who cares if I have no life?  I have great shoes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I completely understand! I didn't date again until Alyssa was almost 2! And her dad dumped me when I got pregnant so we're talking almost 3 years! I will say that with your above post, someday you will look back and be very happy! He's living the carefree life now but he's adding more stress and expense while you are bettering yourself so your future can be less stressful and more wonderful! Then when you meet someone, you will have so much to offer!! Not to mention, you'll have em cause you want to and not cause you need to!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • Options

Loneliness SUCKS.  That is the hardest thing about being a SP.  I encountered loneliness last night and it was like a long lost friend that you really don't want to meet up with.  Usually the moment passes.

As far as dating, it will probably happen when you least expect it.  You WILL meet someone, but you just never really know when.  I think a lot of people get together because they are set up by friends, which can be a great way to meet people.  That's how me and C met, and even though it didn't work out in the long run, it was a good match for a little while and I had fun. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"