Potty Training

Pull ups or Cotton training pants?

Which one did/do you use? Do you have a preference for one or the other? I am leaning more towards getting something like these or these:

https://www.amazon.com/Potty-Patty-Cotton-Training-Single/dp/B002UUIIMU/ref=sr_1_45?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1282835519&sr=8-45

and not using the huggies pull ups. Maybe trying the pull ups at first then switching. I just wanted to see if anybody has used or is using the cotton training pants and what their experience was/is. TIA

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

Re: Pull ups or Cotton training pants?

• We got the Gerber cotton training pants. They're good for at home when you are training and want them to feel themselves get wet, but hopefully not get your carpet wet, though sometimes they leak too. But they don't leak as much as just plain underpants. They will let pants get wet though. Still, we found that he was much more aware of his accidents in plain underpants. It just takes vigilance and a good carpet cleaner.

The pull ups were more like diapers. Added security in that they didn't leak, but I don't think he notices his accidents in them as much. A few times he did, but most of the time, he treated them like diapers. 

Until he's only having an accident rarely, I wouldn't leave the house in training pants, but I would in Pull Ups. 

• I like the gerber training cotton underwear. We use them at night, although she's stays dry through the night. Pull ups are kinda like diapers and keep the wetness away. If you're gonna train i say get rid of all diapers/pullups. 

; }

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"