Nevada Babies
Options

OB in Vegas who will see you before 8 weeks

Good afternoon ladies.  I have a quick question.  I am 6 weeks pregnant and starting to lose my mind.  I really would like to go to the doctor, but all the recommendations that I'm getting from my friends won't see me until 8-10 weeks.  Does anyone know of a doctor that will see me earlier?

Thanks so much

Mommy to Violet 4/4/2011 and Linnea 2/10/2013
Anniversary

Re: OB in Vegas who will see you before 8 weeks

• Options

Honestly, don't think there is one- unless you were seeing a fertility specalist, who would see you pretty much from day one- 8 weeks is standard. I would think if you would explain your situation to the OB's office they may see you early or if there was a medical reason that you needed to be seen (bleeding or extreme cramping) they would most likely fit you in.

Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My OB saw me at 6 weeks, but I had cysts on my ovary the month before and I had an u/s to make sure the pregnancy wasn't tubal, so it was a special circumstance. His name is Dr. Vennart, I like him a lot
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was seen at 7 weeks at Women's Specialty Care in Centennial Hills. Also got an ultrasound for the next day and I don't have a high risk pregnancy. Hope this helps!
  • Options

I saw Dr Jerry Jones at 6 weeks.  He is really nice with a dry sense of humor.  I love going to his office because there is NEVER a wait!! Good Luck

• Options
    I saw Dr Lopez at Centennial Hills OB-GYN at 5 weeks and he did an u/s too he is great and listens to all my concerns!!
  • Options
    I'm too late to this post, but I was seen at 6 weeks and had an ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy that day at Meadow's Women's Center in Summerlin. I also have a normal pregnancy, no specialty or fertility care. Hope you found someone!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

~Amanda
    All are welcome in my posts

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"