Detroit Babies

Stomach Question

I woke up at 2 this morning because my cell phone was dying - so I climbed out of bed to go plug it in and stop the annoying beeping.  Nothing felt odd while lying down but when I stood up it felt like someone had tightened a girdle around my lower ab area - just bellow the belly button.  It went away within a few steps and wasn't painful just more surprising and annoying. 

Normal?  Not normal? I was laying on my back - is it time to switch to the side?  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stomach Question

• Normal.  I had that, my doc said it was RLP even though it wasn't really painful.  I didn't start sleeping on my side until I was about 20 weeks.
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Totally normal. But you should call your doctor for peace of mind anyways. Especially since it's just before the weekend. I wouldn't want it to get worse over the course of the weekend or even stay the same and have you be stressed about it. The nurses at your OB office will be more than willing to hear your symptoms and calm your nerves. A serious lifesaver! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageballerina06:
    Normal.  I had that, my doc said it was RLP even though it wasn't really painful.  I didn't start sleeping on my side until I was about 20 weeks.

Dumb question, what's RLP? 

• round ligament pain

That's what I'm hearing from other moms as well - I thought I'd felt it before but it was more running up and down vs this side to side....guess it's all just new stuff!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Definitely normal. ?Some days will be worse than others. ?I have been dealing with it again the past few days but up just below my ribs. ?Seriously felt like I had been doing 3000 sit ups. ?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"