Maryland Babies
Options

My Gym- Bel Air

I received an email last week that My Gym in Bel Air is having a Open House this Saturday, August 28th from 9a-4p. Annabelle and I are going to check it out. Does anyone belong to My Gym? If so, any thoughts or reviews? Annabelle will be in either the Tiny Tykes calls or Tykes/Waddler class.

Re: My Gym- Bel Air

• Options
    We went to a free class @ the one here in Annapolis, but E. was walking at the time (she was between 1 yr and 18 months @ the time, but we went to a class that was for 18 months and up.)  She really liked it, but the classes were not cheap- since it was spring at the time we decided to pass on signing up for classes, but I think that it's a great wintertime activity for kids to burn off some energy doing.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We started at Gymboree a few weeks ago - its pricey, but its nice to have the indoor play space available.  I'm sure we'll keep going over the winter. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm thinking of putting a session of My Gym classes on DS's Christmas list for the grandparents.  :)

He's such an active little bugger at 6 months...I can't imagine how he will be at a year.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    We signed up at the one in Columbia for early fall classes.  Very nice staff and super clean.  Because we signed up during the open house, they waived the $75 membership fee and I can bring him to a 2nd class each week for free.  Maybe they will have similar promotions at your open house...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"