North Dakota Babies
Options

Weekend Plans

Re: Weekend Plans

• Options
    For the first time in a very long time I have no where to be :) I think I'm going to do dinner with some girlfriends tonight and then tomorrow will likely be spent painting the new house. I love not having anywhere to be :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
  • Options

Lots of driving this weekend!

Tonight: dinner with some out of town friends.

Saturday-Sunday: ATL roadtrip to see family. Can't wait to squeeze my favorite nephews. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tonight my mum wants to buy a car seat for aislyn. Tomorrow we will go to my parents for dinner and plan our trip to the states. Sunday is my second baby shower. Dh family is having this one so I don't know everyone.
    A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • Options
    I was trying to convince DH to go to Philly but he was not buying it 'cause he doesn't wanna travel 2 weekends in a row. So I decided that I'm gonna go out my my friends tomorrow while he watches football and then we are having some people over on Sunday.
    image   image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Tonight we're babysitting my niece (3) and nephew (18mo)....if you're wondering why we both need to watch them it's b/c it's damn near impossible for anyone other than their mother to watch them both alone for bed time. Any other time of the day it would be fine, but trying to get them both down is crazy by yourself so I drag DH along..lol

Tomorrow we have DH's grandpa's b-day party so we'll be there most of the day. Sunday DH works so I'll probably clean the house, I should really do some yard work, but I've lost the motivation recently, consequently my yard looks like sh!t...oh-well there's always next weekend  

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"