Adoption
Options

Update-another couple chosen

Apparently, a bmom was in labor and we were one of the couples profiles shown. We were told that another couple was chosen.  Oh well. We wait patiently.  Because of this, I went ahead and informed my manager we were adopting and there may be a chance of a last minute adoption.

After 7 years of marriage and 5 unsuccessful IVFs, we have been granted the gift of adopting a baby boy, born 4/21/11.

Re: Update-another couple chosen

• Options

I'm so sorry!  :(

Hopefully you'll get a match soon -- I always found that the profile showings came in bunches!

• Options
    I'm so sorry. Hopefully you'll get your match soon!
    After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!!! I hope you get your match soon!!! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry :(  Ugh, what a sucker punch to finally get a call and then have to continue waiting. I sure hope your match will be quick like that one though!!
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Ugh.... I never know what's worse...knowing you are so close or not knowing anything.  Hang in there...
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Options

I'm so sorry, S. :-( 

You have been more than patient all these years. You're amazing.

((((((((((hugs)))))))))

After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"