New to The Bump

New to bump and 1st time pregnant!

Hello beautiful people,

Just nice to have a place where I can get information especially since some days I am loosing it. I cannot stand how I feel sometimes though I have good days too. My body is changing, moods, sense of smell, headaches, backaches but I am over the moon we are expecting our first child! My husband Bo is sweet and supportive so I feel blessed.

Re: New to bump and 1st time pregnant!

• Welcome sweetie! I agree - this is a wonderful place to come to meet others that understand what you're going through! If you haven't found them already, there are different trimester boards on the left. There are also birth month boards, too. And tons of helpful information here! Good luck in your journey and I'm glad you have such a supportive husband backing you up on this new adventure!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Cycle 21 BFP 2-26 with Clomid, Novarel, and Prometrium, EDD 11-5; missed M/C 4-6, D & C 4-9
  • Congrats! I hope you find everything you are looking for here!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! I hope you find all the support and information that you need.
    TTC #1 Since 9/2010
    Progesterone B/W at 11DPO (9/21/2011) - 3.5 (Ovulatory)
    HSG (10/3/2011) - Normal!
    SA (11/8/11) - Normal except for low morph. (18%)
    SA (11/23)- same as above
    BFP #1 - 12/16/11
    Due date - 8/26/12
    Its a BOY!
    DS born 9/2/2012
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome! and don't worry! it gets better Big Smile At first i was miserable, then i got into 2nd tri and i felt wonderful... now i am just ready for it to be over Wink Congratulations and g/l with your journey for the next several months!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage Isaac's Momma
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"