North Dakota Babies
Options

angry baby update

it's definitely gas/indigestion related. we tried allowing her to sleep on her tummy and she's all better now. she's sleeping like a log! i know there was a post about tummy sleeping earlier and i guess for now it works for us. we decided only to do it for naps though (i'm so paranoid about SIDS).

Re: angry baby update

• Options
    I'm glad to hear that something worked for you. I hope you can get a bit of rest now.
    image   image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You should invest in an angel care monitor - lots of babies tummy sleep and lots of mamas use them. Glad your little Nia is feeling better :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm glad Nia is feeling better! 

• Options

imageDreamsBride411:
    You should invest in an angel care monitor

I recall someone mentioning that this monitor is EXTREMELY sensitive....as in, if you have a fan in the room it will pick that minor air movement up making it seem as though the baby is breathing/moving even though baby may not be?!

I thought this was posted on here......Does anyone recall this?  Or am I getting this confused w/ something else?

• Options

I know that Janelle uses the Angel Care monitor, so you might want to check with her. 

My friends use the Babysense V and we bought it on their rec.  They claim that it doesn't go off when it shouldn't.  We have yet to use it (and I may even return it before it's too late because I'm not sure if we're going to use it or not) but this one goes off if 20 seconds pass without breathing detected.

• Options

I'm glad she is doing better! That is usually C's problem as well, and stomach sleeping helps for him. He takes his naps on his belly now and usually starts the night on his stomach, but once he wakes up to feed, will sleep on his side.

I was thinking they should invent monitors that monitor breathing and such ... guess they already have!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"