Rhode Island Babies

Maternity Photographer Reccomends?

Anyone know any photographers who do really good maternity photos? Looking for a good one! Thanks!

Re: Maternity Photographer Reccomends?

• Heidi Hope Photography is really good.  I did not get maternity photos done but I know she does them.  We had her take pics of my son for his 1st bday and we loved how they came out!

• thanks a bunch! i've been looking into ABD portraits, I've seen the photographer's wedding pics and kids pics and they are really good.
  • Loading the player...
  • Kristen Sarah Photography is unbelievable and very affordable sitting fee. She will go whereever you want to shoot and you only buy the pictures you want. Her website is https://www.kristensarahphotography.com
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imagePrince Spaghetti Night imageXO My Funny Valentine XO
  • Katie Lovaas is FABULOUS!  She's based down in South County, but will travel anywhere!  Her stuff is so great and she's always full of fun and creative ideas for shoots.  www.katielovaasphotography.com  or find her on facebook!
  • Check out DeCesari Photography - she even has a special through the end of September where you get the newborn pictures, FOR FREE!

And check out her blog too- she has a maternity session on there with this lady in a pretty field, gawd, its awesome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"