Secondary IF

hoping for success w/SI

DH and I have been TTC for nearly 2 years now.  1 year of "non-help" and nearly 1 year full of procedures, tests, drugs, injections and 2 failed IUI's.  DS is 4.5yrs and we had no problem conceiving him, however we did have a miscarraige prior to DS.

This month I got my period the day before PG test was scheduled.  This news was the hardest to swallow as Dr. made me do BW anyway.  Planning on trying a 3rd IUI. Not sure how much more of this I can take.  I've come this far and was hoping there was someone out there who could relate.

I begin BCP asap to calm my ovaries this month then back to the Bravell for October.  Feeling so overwhelmed.

deep breath.........thanks for listening.

Re: hoping for success w/SI

• JMayJMay member
    I know how frustrating it is.  My fingers are crossed for you for October and welcome to the board!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Unfortunately most of us on the board can relate.  I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this.  I reached my breaking point yesterday and I honestly felt much better after I cried and threw a fit.  I know it sounds silly, but it worked for me.  I hope you get pregnant this cycle!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!  I've been reading so many posts and have added so many women to my prayers.  I'm wishing for new baby blessings for you all too.    Thanks for the welcome.  reading and responding on here has helped me to calm-down a bit.  A good cry and mild tantrum don't hurt either ;-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"