New to The Bump
Options

Newbie and trying

Hello to everyone out there.  I am very new to the bumb, I have looked around a bit and thouth with all the advice out there it would be a great place to start looking for help to those weird questions you don't think you can ask mom or your friends.  I am an old pro on the Knot.com and I loved how easy and stress free it made my wedding plans and day, I am hoping that this site will help with the next stage in our lives together.  We have been ttc for 3 months now and my cycle is spattered.  I have been tracking for the last 6 months and it goes from 27 days to 31 days.  When I look up the ouvlation callanders I use the last months # and hope that works.  If anyone have any advice to give I will gladly listen and take to heart. 

Thanks for listening

TLC

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Newbie and trying

• Options

Welcome.

Advice:

Bump, and scattered

Ditch the ovulation calendar. Those assume you have a perfect 28-day cycle with ovulation on Day 14 every cycle. Few people have that happen on a consistent basis.

Buy/borrow a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility and/or sign up for fertilityfriend.com and take the tutorial. You will at the very least learn a ton about your body, how your cycles should work, etc.

Recognize that it can take the average healthy couple up to a year to conceive, so while 3 months may seem like a long time, you're well within the average. And you may help your cause by reading/doing the above so you can time things better than you probably are now.

GL

• Options
    Welcome and gl!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"