New to The Bump

Question

Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask you ladies a question.

My husband and I are trying to conceive, I recently took an at home preg. test (two days before my period was due), it came back negative.  However every single time I get my monthly friend I get it early in the morning.  It hasn't showed yet, and my cycle is always 28 days.  

I have no pms sypmtoms, and I usually get terrible lower back pain a day before AF shows up.

Doing some research it seems that most women have period like symptoms when they are about to miss their period even though they are pregnant.  So I'm thinking that I'm prob. not preg. but am just having an unusually lucky mens. cycle.

I know that some women have lower hcg than others.  But I took the test 2 days ago and nothing.  But, I have experienced dizziness this month, and I read that's a symptom-maybe it was phantom.

I should just go and buy another test, but I wanted to see if anyone could shed some light.

Could this be normal, and I could in fact be expecting?  Anyone have a similar experience.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Question

• I would wait and test once a week until a + or your period shows.

• ummm didn't you just a post a drive-by BFP on the TTGP board a few days ago and then cried about how mean they were for not supporting someone they didn't know on this very board?

now you are saying you got a BFN? hmmmm

• Loading the player...
  • I never said I saw a positive- I never posted results.  If you have difficulties understanding my posts, please don't bother replying.  I am not looking for sarcasm at all, I just need answers... thank you.
  • I'd get another test...or two lol! I was 9 days late before i got a positive result. Don't get disappointed just yet!
  • Thanks!  That makes me feel better... off to the store! LoL
  • I would definitely be POAS until you get a positive result or AF comes!  Make sure you test first thing in the morning for the best results!
  • I couldn't hold out to wait to POAS till tomorrow, so I tested today.  I got a very faint 2nd line... that wasn't good enough for me, so I went out and bought a digital.

Result: Pregnant!

Thank you all so much for your feedback!  Hope everything works out for all of you!!!

• imageLittleLilacLover1003:

I couldn't hold out to wait to POAS till tomorrow, so I tested today.  I got a very faint 2nd line... that wasn't good enough for me, so I went out and bought a digital.

Result: Pregnant!

Thank you all so much for your feedback!  Hope everything works out for all of you!!!

Good for you! Enjoy your pregnancy and don't let those TTC ladies get to you. They tend to react that way to newbies... especially pregnant newbies ;)

VIEW OUR PREGNANCY BLOG!
    Freyja Marjorie Belle
    11.11.10 - 5 pounds 15 ounces
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"