Oregon Babies
Options

Gymboree Play & Music

Has anyone taken their little to one? What do you think? I just got a coupon in the mail and may want to go to a free session....Also, do you know if it is a one time fee or a monthly fee? I have been looking on the website and I can't tell...

Re: Gymboree Play & Music

• Options
    My local library does "baby music" class every week, and it's free!  I've been to one of those.  It wasn't for me, LOL, but you might enjoy it?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I took DD to Gymboree from 6 - 12 months.  She liked it!  DD is a bit of a shy kid, so it was good for her to come out of her shell a bit.  It was pricey ($61/mo).  We stopped going because the class times for her age level conflicted with other things in our schedule.  I really loved her teacher and do feel that DD really enjoyed the classes.  I enjoyed chatting with the other parents too!
    DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemeglew:
      It was pricey ($61/mo). 

I knew that there was a hidden cost somewhere. Cause I looked on their website and it said nothing about a monthly fee just a sign up fee. I just dont have the money right now with me as the only income. Maybe it is worth trying out when she is a bit older.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"