Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Natural Birthing Mommas in Frisco Area?

Anyone planning on natural birthing with a midwife? I am looking for recomendations on child birthing classes and doulas.
Mom to former 30 weeker born early to Pre-E. Now happy, health and growing at home!

Re: Natural Birthing Mommas in Frisco Area?

• Options
    I didn't have a midwife, but I did do the Bradley classes in Allen at the Allen Birthing Center and I HIGHLY recommend those. You can just google Bradley Method and their website will help you find someone in your area. My teacher was Stacey something and she was really great. She could also probably recommend a doula for you. Good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    check out dfwareamoms.com - you can do a search or join and ask - there are a TON of natural birth mamas on that board - they can give you the lowdown on midwives, birthing centers, doulas, etc. - i'm a member over there - my screen name is dianthe
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Both my kiddos were born with the midwives at Allen Birthing Center. My DS was born at the birth center and my DD was born at home. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the midwives there!! Feel free to PM if you have any questions! I'm in McKinney.
    {r 6.22.08}{m 3.5.10}{s 6.17.11}
  • Options
    I visited Lover's Lane Birthing Center in Richardson and Dinah was by far my favorite midwife I've interviewed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"