Military Families

**FraggleChic**

I didn't want to hijack your other post or sound like a stalker, but were you on Military Knotties board in 2004??  If so, I remember you from planning my own wedding.  I loved Fraggle Rock so you always stood out to me.

Good Luck on your TTC journey.  Been there, done that.  We had to use a civilian provider with very little out of pocket costs.

Re: **FraggleChic**

• I sure was!  How funny.

Thank you very much. It has been a heck of a time just getting to this point with tricare since they expected us to TTC for 12 months straight. Helloooo...doesn't happen in the Army. So now it's been 18 months and we see the doc on the 20th!

I gave you life, then you gave me mine.

TTC February 2008 to October 2008 One year forced break due to OIF deployment #2
    Resumed TTC in October 2009 HSG, Hysteroscopy, S/A all clear
    Five total medicated cycles and IUI #1-3 = BFN and all while we were still "unexplained IF"
    25 August Lap revealed Endo, adhesions and blocked left tube
    September 2011: Femara + IUI #4 (IUI #1 post endo removal) =BFFN
    November: IVF #1: Stims started 11/16 ER 11/25 (7R, 5F) ET 11/30 Transferred 2 beautiful expanding blastocysts +HPT 12/6/11
    Beta #1 at 9dp5dt=153! Beta #2 at 16dp5dt= 4009!

Ultrasound 12/30 showed one beautiful heartbeat! EDD 17 August, 2012

Hazel Evelyn arrived 10 August, 2012!

Surprise natural BFP March 2015. M/C at 5 weeks
    Another surprise natural BFP April 2015

• Ah yes, "trying" for 12 months.  We knew 1 month in there was something up, but had to wait.  I think I ended up going to the RE at 18 months too, because I had to get out of tax season to get anything accomplished and I was so scarred after the HSG, I was hesitant to do anything else.

• Loading the player...
  • Your HSG scarred you? I am worried about getting one done :(

I gave you life, then you gave me mine.

TTC February 2008 to October 2008 One year forced break due to OIF deployment #2
    Resumed TTC in October 2009 HSG, Hysteroscopy, S/A all clear
    Five total medicated cycles and IUI #1-3 = BFN and all while we were still "unexplained IF"
    25 August Lap revealed Endo, adhesions and blocked left tube
    September 2011: Femara + IUI #4 (IUI #1 post endo removal) =BFFN
    November: IVF #1: Stims started 11/16 ER 11/25 (7R, 5F) ET 11/30 Transferred 2 beautiful expanding blastocysts +HPT 12/6/11
    Beta #1 at 9dp5dt=153! Beta #2 at 16dp5dt= 4009!

Ultrasound 12/30 showed one beautiful heartbeat! EDD 17 August, 2012

Hazel Evelyn arrived 10 August, 2012!

Surprise natural BFP March 2015. M/C at 5 weeks
    Another surprise natural BFP April 2015

• Scarred might not have been the best word.......I had an allergic reaction to the dye and was so sick.  I thought I was dying, which apparently is/was a possiblity if I ever have the dye injected again.  I only know this because I finally mentioned it to my RE later, I only thought I had the flu.  I am allergic to a ton of medications so it shouldn't have suprised me.

I thought the procedure hurt worse than labor, but I think I just think the Doctor performing it wasn't very good at it.  Some people have no problems or pain when they have it done.

So, don't let me scare you just because I had a bad experience.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"