Alabama Babies
Options

North Alabama ladies: NBR Thrift Stores

Do any of ya'll know of any thrift stores in H'ville, Decatur, Madison, Athens, or Florence that buy stuff from you?  We have a full sized bedroom suit that we need to get rid of but Wes doesn't want to fool with Craigslist.  We'd like to find a thrift store that will buy it from us (if that exists), but if we can't I am thinking we'll just donate it to Downtown Rescue Mission.  Do any of ya'll know of one? 

Re: North Alabama ladies: NBR Thrift Stores

• Options

There used to be a consignment furniture store on University - I can't remember the name of it - or if it's still there. 

Otherwise - I think most thrift stores just offer tax receipts and do not "BUY" items off of you. 

• Options
    imagesdkrlm:

There used to be a consignment furniture store on University - I can't remember the name of it - or if it's still there. 

Otherwise - I think most thrift stores just offer tax receipts and do not "BUY" items off of you. 

I was kind of figuring this.  I told him that we would probably just have to donate it and use it as a tax write off, if he didn't want to try to sell it on craigslist.  He wanted me to ask though.  Thanks for the info :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"