New York Babies

Looking for good ObGyn!

My husband and I are trying to conceive and I am looking for a good ObGyn, in or near Fishkill, NY.

Preferably a woman. Also an OB that doesn't want to turn every birth into a C-Section would be good, since for the future I'd like to have a natural birth.

I heard a bit about Dr. Vivian Sone in Fishkill. Anyone had/heard of her?

Re: Looking for good ObGyn!

• I highly recommend MidHudson Medical Group.  They deliver at Vassar (of course).  Have offices in FSK, HPW, POK, etc.  They have numerous drs, but the one I like the best is Dr. Daniel Perkes.  He's been amazing with me and my family from my annuals, to my miscarraige to my current pregnancy.  I can't say enough good things.  845-231-5600

The best thing about this practice is they have everything from ultrasound machines, Internists, Pediatricians (Dr. Anne Nunez is great from what I hear), etc.

Best of luck to you!

• I also go to mhmg, the female doctors ( aguwa, bhangoo and weisel(although weisel doesnt deliver)) are all excellent. the males are perks, murphy and menges ( which are all nice as well).
    Enjoying parenthood after 3 1/2 long years of trying...
  • Loading the player...
  • ditto mhmg. I've been with Dr. Perkes for about 10 yrs now. Dr. Bhangoo delivered my dd in '08 and was really great. I'm now seeing her for baby #2, but still love all the other docs there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I use Dr. Sone...LOVE HER!!  Because shr is in practice by herself, you see her and only her, if you have a problem at 3am-you hear from her directly.  I did need a c-section, but that was because I had a funny taiilbone...couldn't push baby through despite my efforts.  She spends a lot of time with you in the office and the hospital.  I would highly recommend her!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"