Secondary IF
Options

Need to vent....

DH and I have been TTC DC # 2 since DD turned 1, so 2 1/2 years. We went through 5 rounds of IUI and 3 rounds of IVF, all non successful. We are at wits end emotional and finical. We always wanted 2 DC, and we are very blessed to have our wonderful daughter that we have. No problems conceiving her. I'm sad she might be an only child (we are considering adoption/foster care). Yes she has cousins and friends she plays w/. She just won't have that special bond like I have w/ my brothers and sister. I know not all siblings get along well, I just wish she would have a sibling. I am now rambling. Just wanted to vent and get this off my chest.

My family knows about our T-TTC, and our close friends do too. Just other people when they say Oh makayla needs a sibling, she can't be an only child. I usually let roll of my chest, or say when the time is right. Those comments just make me feel horrible, but I know its not in our control. 

Ok thanks for reading if anyone did and letting me vent. I don't post on here, usually just keep these things to myself, but its really bothering me lately. 

Matt and Krystal 9-18-05
DD 1/29/07 -

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Need to vent....

• Options
    We are in a similar situation except we had trouble with our DD. We have applied to foster/adopt as well
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are going through this.  I had a complete meltdown earlier today and felt a huge release.  IF is such a rough road.  Try to keep your chin up.  I hope you get your BFP soon!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    IF is such an emotional roller coaster.  Feel free to vent as much as you want.    I really hope you get that BFP soon.  {{HUGS}}
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JMayJMay member
    It's good to post here - good to get those feelings out.  I'm sorry you are feeling so down about everything.  You are certainly in good company here.  Is there an explanation for your IF?  Or are you unexplained?  Either way, I hope you won't have to struggle much longer.  GL!
    Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options

I'm so sorry you're going through this. the pain of IF is unbearable sometimes -- espeically if you've already had children. it's so unfair and heartbreaking. I wish no one had to go through this hell.

sending you good vibes and wishing you much luck this cycle.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"