Nebraska Babies
Options

Baby Shower for 2nd Child?

So ive heard alot of people tell me no matter how many kids you have your only "supposed" to have one baby shower? I need some second opinions lol, i already have alot of things i will need but even if its a small get together with just small gifts or no gifts at all, what do you think?

Re: Baby Shower for 2nd Child?

• Options
    If someone wants to throw you one I'd take it.  What if your first is a girl and your second a boy?  There are still a few things you would need that you didn't have for the first one.  Now I wouldn't ask for one, but if someone offered, heck...why not?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had a shower with my first, a shower for my second (5 years later) and now i will have a shower for this one (11 years later).  I have people already asking me where I'm going to register.  I say do it!! 
    Frank & Kerry Hazel
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would only do it if the baby is opposite sex or if there is a big age difference.  If you want to celebrate, have a bbq or something but don't specify gifts.  Otherwise it looks gift grabby, especially if you have a lot of what you'll need. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree and am in the same boat...if someone is going to offer it then heck ya I will take it. I have a 5 yr old boy (hoping for a girl this time) and when we moved back from colorado in march i got rid of EVERY baby item we owned and I mean everything so for me its like starting all over..i wouldnt throw your own shower though just if someone offered!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"