D.C. Area Babies

Fairfax Corner Movie?

I know a while ago someone posted that they were still doing the Mom and Baby movie showings at Fairfax Corner under the radar.  Does anyone know the upcoming schedule?  I found a website that said they are playing The Switch tomorrow but I wasn't sure if that applied for Fairfax Corner still since the website didn't list them as a participating theater.  Can anyone help me out?  I'd love to go if they are showing it!  Thanks

Re: Fairfax Corner Movie?

• I am on an email list for the Fairfax Baby and Mommy Movies. I think they do them about once a month. Last week (Thursday) was Eat, Pray, Love. Hadley and I went and saw Eat, Pray and then she decided it was time to leave... Boo.

If you would like the email, just PM me.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageslukd79:

I am on an email list for the Fairfax Baby and Mommy Movies. I think they do them about once a month. Last week (Thursday) was Eat, Pray, Love. Hadley and I went and saw Eat, Pray and then she decided it was time to leave... Boo.

If you would like the email, just PM me.

I would like the email please, I would love to go see a movie!  I have no clue how to PM though.  Can you email me at diana_77us at yahoo dot com. 

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • I have googled for htis over and over again with no such luck....can you add me to the email as well....thanks

I am PMing you my email address

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"