Military Families

Anyone on Camp Pendleton?

Hey ladies, I'm new here! Just wondering if there was anyone stationed on Camp Pendleton! Big Smile

Re: Anyone on Camp Pendleton?

• I am, welcome to the area and the board.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good to know there's one person! LOL. Thank you! I'm from SoCal, but just new to this website. Do you stay on base or off? Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Good to know there's one person! LOL. Thank you! I'm from SoCal, but just new to this website. Do you stay on base or off? Smile
  • There's a ton of girls at CP over on the nest on MN.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLace&Josh:
    I am, welcome to the area and the board.

Hi.  I'm also at Camp Pendleton. 

Like Lace said, welcome.

• I am! :)  Well, I moved home to have DS while DH is deployed but ill be back soon. yayyyy.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageMarineWife_SoCal:
    Good to know there's one person! LOL. Thank you! I'm from SoCal, but just new to this website. Do you stay on base or off? Smile
    We live on base.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cool, thanks ladies! Ahh, my dh is deployed also.. I hope he can come back with Advon before I give birth! Most likely not, but we'll see. Oh, I live off base, just about 45 mins north in Temecula.

• imageMarineWife_SoCal:
    Good to know there's one person! LOL. Thank you! I'm from SoCal, but just new to this website. Do you stay on base or off? Smile

We lived on base and I just faxed over my application for housing again.  :) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • were also on pendleton =) we live on base
  • There are TONS of us here on Camp Pendleton! I wouldn't have guessed.
    does anyone have pointers on on base housing??? I live off base in O-Side... and HATE it. Too long of a drive for me.

• pointers for housing... i would say definitely get applied asap if you want to get a house on base AND look up the different communities you can live in. definitely look at location, pets or no pets, reputation, etc. theres soooo much housing on pendleton that i was shocked at the options. but i think the prime for us was the location. we wanted to be close to DH's shop cuz he has bad timing lol and we didnt want him to be late. the pets no pets wasnt an issue for us since we dont have any. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"