Michigan Babies
Options

Moving

edited July 2021 in Michigan Babies

DH and I currently live and have grown up in Cincinnati, Ohio. We are looking to relocate with our 10 month old LO in about a year.  We were thinking about Michigan since it's further away but not too far from out family.  Can any of you tell me about Grand Rapids and if it's a good place to relocate?  I know with the economy Michigan hasn't been in the best state but I still thought I would do some further research. 

Both of us both mostly have office/customer service experience and I have a photography degree which I'm currently getting back into so we don't have any set types of jobs we would be looking for.

Would you recommend we look somewhere else? Are there neighboring cities that are better?

Sorry for the annoying post I just wanted to get some more information.  Thanks ladies.

Re: Moving

• Options

Hi there!

I'm not the best person to answer your questions, since I just relocated to the area myself with my family in June.

But I thought I'd point you in the direction of the Grand Rapids Nest board, this board is pretty dead and you'll def get more responses over there.

GL!  DH and I are very happy with our move and love it here so far.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Awesome thanks for the response.  I'll check it out over there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"