Oregon Babies

Consignment Sales - Tell me what you know! :)

So, I am going to be diligent about getting DDs fall and winter stuff from second hand sources this year. 

I want to hit up a bunch of consignment sales and just realized that, besides the Just Between Friends Sale in Portland mid-September, the others are in October. Aren't there any earlier ones?

If you have any ideas, let me know! Thanks!

Re: Consignment Sales - Tell me what you know! :)

• super friends SEPT 24-26TH OLD GRESHAM GOODWILL STORE

twice around the block oct 1st, milwaukie

• I went to the Gresham one at the old Goodwill last year. It was a good size. The twice around the block was pretty small.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • I have found the Just Between Friends one is overrated. Most stuff was overpriced.
  • imagepdxjenn:
    I have found the Just Between Friends one is overrated. Most stuff was overpriced.

Yeah, I thought they had a lot of stuff though... so the variety and quality was a bit better than the other sales I went to. That said, last year you had to pay $5 to park there... so they might as well be charging a cover, which is ridiculous, IMO. 

Thanks for the info on the other sales, ladies! Keep adding as you find out about them, please. I guess I will have to hold out until late Sept/Oct to stock up on the next season's wardrobe. :)

• Here's a handy list, just scroll down this page...

https://www.childrensresalepdx.com/clothes.html

I've never had a lot of luck though at these sales.  I've only gone to 2, but both times I thought they were overpriced, and I thought the selection was lacking.  I hope you have better luck!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm running the twin group's sale on October 29 and 30 at Doubletree Lloyd Center.  We're the only non-profit sale in the area and we usually don't have the crazy checkout lines that other sales do.  Also, you don't need to have twins to shop, and things aren't packaged in pairs.  I'll post a reminder as it gets closer.   

www.fullhousemoms.com/resale.html

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • ive been able to find some good deals at the one at the WA county fair grounds in hillsboro...they do it twice a year fall and spring...its the sister sale to one in portland...hold on im trying to remember the name--not jbf...umm....PASS IT ON, ive been to both the portland one and then hillsboro one--i like the hillsboro one much better, but got good deals at both...the lines at the hillsboro one were not as bad as the one in portland...take a friend with you and take turns standing in line while the other shops if theres a line while your there

https://www.passitonsales.com/pio-hillsboro.html

also check out the consignment shops, ive gotten a ton of good deals at them, but you have to really dig...i find them eaiser to do because ri can go play with the toys while i shope while the big sales he has to stay with me and thats usually a big fight

• imageThe_Jen626:

Here's a handy list, just scroll down this page...

https://www.childrensresalepdx.com/clothes.html

I've never had a lot of luck though at these sales.  I've only gone to 2, but both times I thought they were overpriced, and I thought the selection was lacking.  I hope you have better luck!

Thanks! This link is awesome!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"