New York Babies
Options

Need doctor that delivers at NYU

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have recommendation for doctors that deliver at NYU? Preferably female. Thanks in advance!

Re: Need doctor that delivers at NYU

• Options

I love Dr. Schweizer and Dr. Markoff at Lexington OB/GYN, but they are men.  There are three women in the practice too.  Dr. Ho is excellent, but not very warm.  I don't really like Dr. Shah, although I'm sure she's competent.  And the third wasn't there when I delivered by son, so I can't say anything about her.

I used to prefer a female OB, and my primary OBs with both pregnancies were women.  But my OB left the practice right before I delivered my son, and I ended up dealing primarily with Dr. Schweizer and Markoff and they were so great.  I decided to keep seeing Schweizer for regular gyn checkups.  They are just so great and any weirdness I ever felt about a male OB disappeared.

I also have 3 friends who delivered with Dr. Lustig who is a woman in a solo practice and they all loved her.

• Options
    I use cityscape OBGYN; there are 4 female physicians in the practice that all deliver at NYU.  They delivered my first son and will again for this one.  Have always been pleased with the care. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the recommendation. Dr. Rosenberg at Cityscape is covered by my insurance so I will make an appointment with her.
  • Options
    I go to Citiscape too.
  • Options
    Lexington OBGYN is good.  Dr. Shah and Dr. Ho are both good doctors. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"