Single Parents
Options

yesterday was rough...

we had our final pre-trial yesterday, and it was sooo rough for me :( first of all, my attny sucks and I wish I could afford better... after waiting for like 1.5 hrs, she comes back in to show me the agreement that his attny offered and I was NOT happy nor agreeable to it lol....it said:

-he wants every other day custody (NO)

-he wants to take back our washer & dryer (NO)

-he wants me to pay him $800 that he gave me for moving out last year (he stayed in the house) (NO FKN WAY)

she told me the judge didn't see a need for a trial - um hello, we can't agree on the custody so yea need a trial... but in the end, we are going to trial mid-Sept :( ugh...I am so sick of dealing with courts, him, attny, etc.. I just want what is best for DS...I think every other weekend is fine since he is a cop and works a lot...I am nervous that the judge will grant him every other day...

anyhow, thanks for listening girls!!

Re: yesterday was rough...

• Options

I would try not to worry too much. Every other day sounds crazy to me. I don't see how a judge would allow that. That is too much change for a child, they would have no sense of "home".

Good for you sticking to your guns and following this to trial!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagepeeps61308:

I would try not to worry too much. Every other day sounds crazy to me. I don't see how a judge would allow that. That is too much change for a child, they would have no sense of "home".

Good for you sticking to your guns and following this to trial!

This.  I could see the every other week, or every other weekend, but every other day?  I have NEVER heard of that.  Bummer about your attorney, I know that they are expensive but it seems like you get what you pay for.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"