Secondary IF

I think I may join you...

Hi ladies. I thought I would introduce myself. I have a DD that will be four in October and DH and I are currently trying to make her a big sister! We are in our 15th month off TTC and are doing some infertilty testing now. I have had an ultrasound, and HSG (which results were fine) and are waiting on the results from S/A today or tomorrow. My bloodwork was fine except for showing that I am boaderline diabetic. My doctor is waiting to put a plan together after the S/A results and look into some next steps to take, if any. I look forward to getting to know you ladies. Although, I hate that this board even has to exist. Good luck to you all!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think I may join you...

• Welcome!!!!  I hope you guys come up with a good plan and have some quick success Smile
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Welcome!  Hopefully you are able to get a plan that will lead to a quick BFP.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • JMayJMay member

Welcome!  Your DD is so cute - such a pretty princess!

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Good luck to you!  I'm just starting out as well so I'm in the newbie boat with you.
    Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• Welcome!  This board is wonderful...all of the ladies are so supportive.  Lots of luck to you.  I hope you get your BFP quickly!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Thanks so much ladies! We got our S/A results yesterday and everything was normal on it as well. So, not really sure what is next. I have to call and set up an appointment today. Hope you ladies are having a good Hump Day :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"