Adoption
Options

Houston we have a referal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am shaking right now as I type this we recieved a referal of a sweet baby boy this morning from Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I wish we could hop on a plane and go get our son right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (if you can tell LOL)
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers ***DS 08/27/05***DS 07/08/08***DS 03/22/10***DD 11/20/11**** M/C 09/04/04 M/C 11/15/04 M/C molar pregnancy lost twins second tri 05/14/07 M/C 09/29/07 M/C 02/21/11

Re: Houston we have a referal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Yay!!! Congrats!!!!! How long might the process take from now until you have your LO?
  • Options
    YAY!!!!  Congrats!!!!  I pray that everything from this point on goes smoothly and at the speed of light so that you can snuggle your precious son soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
    DX: Premature ovarian failure
    ::::SAIFW::::: People call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute. - Rebecca West
    WE'VE BEEN MATCHED WITH A SWEET LITTLE BOY!! -4/5/11
  • Options
    How exciting!!!!  Congratulations!
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Options
    Yay!!! Congratulations!
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

That's awesome!!!!!  Congrats to you!

• Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    congrats! you must be on cloud 9!!
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Congrats!!!  I hope that you are hopping on that plane soon!  Travel
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's wonderful news!
  • Options
    I'm so excited for you!  Congratulations!  I hope the time FLIES by until you can go get your forever child!
  • Options

Korean baby boys are the cutest (not that I'm biased)!

Hope your time to travel call is fast--I know I was stalking DC for information to try to anticipate my TC.

What Korean agency are you with? If it's SWS, you'll be there before you know it--they're running like 2.5-3 months!

• Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!  What wonderful news!  I wish you all the best, and hope you get to go meet your baby boy sooner than you can imagine!
  • Options
    aww congrats you have so much to look forward too.
  • Options
    wow!! congratulations!
    Left, Right
  • Options
    Thanks All!!!!!!  We are throught SWS.  We had sent our paper work along time ago but it did not go to Korea untill Jan 2010.  We were pregnant and lost our twin babies in our second trimester.  At that point we got back in line.  Got pregnant again and lost that pregnancy also.  We then got pregnant with our second son and we had to wait untill he was 12 months old to get back inline to get inline LOL! So we got in line last July with our agency and we were sent to Korea in Jan!!!!!!!!!  We are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited as we have wanted to adopt for years and years!  Thank you Lord for your blessing and for this undeserved Grace!!!!!!  I can't believe I have 3 sons!  I type this and still just can't believe it!  He is such a cutie pie and just smiles all the time!  I may be his 3rd mommy but I am gonna be the last one and I feel so honored to be given such a blessing.  We have had 6 pregnancies and only have 2 biological children so I must say that even though this has been a Long process it has been a gift. Really so excited. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers ***DS 08/27/05***DS 07/08/08***DS 03/22/10***DD 11/20/11**** M/C 09/04/04 M/C 11/15/04 M/C molar pregnancy lost twins second tri 05/14/07 M/C 09/29/07 M/C 02/21/11
  • Options

Congratulations!  We have some of our church family in China right now who just met their little boy for the first time yesterday and it's soooo exciting!

TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options

Oh wow!  I'm so excited for you.  DH and I are adopting from Korea too!

I hope the wait to travel call is nice and short!

• Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    You guys have been through so much!  I am so sorry about your losses but so excited that you are that much closer to meeting your new son!  Congratulations!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kepkep member
    Congratulations!! So exciting! Our son just came home from Korea 3.5 weeks ago. :o) Are you on the Holt board? Feel free to PM me! So excited for you--hope your wait for a travel call is very short. :o)
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Options
    My DS#2 was an SWS baby, and we stayed at the guest house in Dec. of '08. When you get closer to travel, I can answer any questions you have.
  • Options

Congratulations!!!  We also have a son through SWS/Korea.  We received our referral on July 28, 2009 and were able to travel in mid October so the wait wasn't too terribly long.  I also stayed at the Guest House and highly recommend it.  PM me if you want access to our private blog.  It has all sorts of info on places to go while you're in Korea.

Good luck!

• Options

Great news! Did you get a picture?  Brings back memories of DD's referral day from China. Enjoy your day.  The process becomes so much more real once you get your referral.

BB&J

• Options
    Congrats - that is wonderful news!!
    2 years TTC with 5 losses, 1 year recovering, 6 months applying for adoption approval, and almost a year waiting for a placement. Then, a miracle BFP at age 36!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

CONGRATS!!! Have a great trip to Korea when you go...so jealous you get to, I LOVED our trips there and want to go back! Make copies of those referral pix and put them everywhere! Your baby will be in your arms before you know it!

• Options
    Amazing news - congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"