Alabama Babies

Does anyone have any preemie/newborn boy clothes to donate?

My coworker's wife just had a baby last month. Little C only weighed 3lbs 2 oz at birth. They finally have brought him home and I asked him if there was anything he needed. They need preemie and newborn boy clothing as well as bibs.

If anyone has anything to donate please send me a pm. FYI- we are in the Huntsville/Arab area. If you want to ship any, I'll pay for shipping. I've been looking at consignment shops and trying to gather some clothing from Little C myself. If you guys know of any good places to buy gently used clothing, please let me know too and I'll go check them out on my days off. TIA!

Re: Does anyone have any preemie/newborn boy clothes to donate?

• All the consignment sales are about to start up.  Not sure what ones are in the H-ville area.  This is very nice of you!
  • imageSoon2BMrsWiley:
    All the consignment sales are about to start up.  Not sure what ones are in the H-ville area.  This is very nice of you!

Thanks! I'll have to keep a look out for news on these too. I'm not sure how long he'll be in the preemie or newborn clothes. I have no clue on preemies, really. William was such a chunk that he didn't even fit in the newborn clothes...

I really want to help him out because he is such a great guy and I know how great it was when I had a lot of help.

• Loading the player...
  • Twice Upon a Time and Snickerdoodles in Hsv are two good consignment shops to try.  Very nice of you to help them!
  • Oh, and Kid's Kloset and Kid's Market are coming up in the next few weeks too.
  • Look at thrift stores for inexpensive clothes. I was at the new leash for life market place and they had clothes for like $.50 each. Consignment sales are great but the minimum price is $3. ($1.50 on 50% day). And he'll be wearing a lot of sleepers and rompersat first and usually those things aren't really sold at the consignment sales. Also, nb clothes are usually all in great shape still since they grow so fast
  • there is a consignment sale on Capshaw rd tomm

https://sweetrepeatskidsconsignment.blogspot.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"