Military Families

Help..minus LO for 1st short Reserve duty

Ok so I am only able to get online tomorrow now and Leave Friday. And am not sure if I have anything to worry about she will be in great care I just won't see her.

My question is how do I prepare the next couple of days for going out of state WITHOUT LO? We will have little or NO internet access and I have pictures and my cell. But how do I prepare her? Gone four days this trip and next month over my birthday I am gone for 7 days. The longer trip I should have minimal access to internet and it is for Army Reserve training.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help..minus LO for 1st short Reserve duty

• As long as she is taken care of, you really don't have to prepare her.  There is really nothing you can do.  You will only be gone a few days.  She'll be fine.  She might be a little fussy here and there, but she'll be fine.
  • NSLNSL member
    Ditto the previous poster.  She'll probably be a little clingy when you get home, but there is absolutely nothing you can do to prepare a 6 month old for a short business trip. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you and the PP that is reassuring. Guess now all I can do is hope for her to not notice and stay happy.
  • I hate to say it, but it will be much harder on you than it will be on her.  One idea for you is to sleep with one of her snugglies for a few days.  I don't know if she has a favorite bear or baby that she plays with.  You can sleep with it in your bed so that it gets your scent on it.  That way she will smell her mamma and it will be a comfort to her. 
  • True, good idea though I had thought of the reverse to take her pj's or a blanket with me.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"