Secondary IF

***2IF weekly check-in***

Hello Ladies,

Sorry I?m late posting today.  We had some great news this week with a surprise BFP and the news of twins. Yay!  Also congratulations to JosiPeaches on the birth of her daughter, Catherine, it was a long time coming Momma!

IVF/FET CHECK

LABOR WATCH. 

MinnEMsota  EDD 9/1/10 ?It?s a BOY!

Luckiest03 EDD 9/4/10- It?s a GIRL

To our pg 2IFers - please let me know your EDD so I can add it to the list!!!!

To all the Ladies cycling or in the 2ww - Keep strong!  We are all rooting for your BFPs!

Welcome to the new faces!  It's great to have you here even if it has to be because of IF.  Ours is a special kind of journey that we share on this board.  Newcomers are always welcome! 

As always, everyone is welcome to post your updates here.  If you want to be added or removed please let me know.

lovesnack

hope4us

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AgathiP04

mariebelle

MrsP-051306

LilSurferGirl

ABC-123

here4u

SummerbrideDC

Maple_9

katezta

Baby_Austin7/25

hoping4more

frapadr

JMay

vanmilkshake

Kelly415

Kellyloveszach

Aimers6

Soon2Bmrs.AGEE

AmandaMacD

Amer19

Bubblytoes

sarahgcapecod

ERICA21779

beenbizzy

Firefightersgal

byrne15

kcswifey

MRSDNA

tx*mom

uteandbuff

EastCoastMum

Kamcfarlane

spinach

MandynStephen

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

Oneandonlyyou? It?s TWINS!

MrsMoher EDD 3/29/11

utgirl2

schoolsoutbride ? It?s TWINS!

sbride03

ChristyD_TTTC#2 ? EDD 1/28/11

sommerayne

TessCPDF ?EDD 2/4/11

MandyMiller EDD 2/6/11

LuckyH EDD 1/28/11

Houston 2010 ?It?s TWINS!

Jerseymomma  EDD 1/26/11

Wifey006 EDD 1/21/11

Shaunie EDD 1/16/11

mn*plumm EDD1/14/11

VAL215 EDD 1/1/11

mita0523 EDD 1/7/11

Tripmomma EDD 1/2/11

alchris EDD 12/25/10 ? It?s a GIRL!

queenbone EDD 12/18/10

waitingforbaby#2

Smbd EDD 11/28/10 ? It?s a GIRL!

Frankie EDD 10/31/10 ? Team GREEN!

Triple7s EDD 11/2/10

Iluvadam EDD 10/30/10? It?s twins! (BOY & GIRL)

Eyenerd EDD 10/21/10 ?It?s a BOY!

Firsttogo  EDD 10/15/10 ?It?s a GIRL!

bride526 EDD 10/5/10

MrsGabbs4Ed EDD 10/15/10 ?It?s a BOY!

SarahMN EDD 10/2/10- It?s a GIRL!

angw79 EDD 9/29/10- It?s a GIRL!

2IF Nursery - Welcome to the world little Miracles!!

mrs.a.butler ?Baby Boy, Logan

JosiPeaches ?Baby Girl, Catherine

SeptGirl05- Baby Boy

Irishdo ? Baby Boy Finnian & Baby Girl, Agnes (RIP Agnes)

ougrad1? Baby Boy, Hudson & Baby Girl, Landry

VandRicky ?Baby Boy, Christian

Butterbean52 ? Baby Boy, Max

Brougham7-15-06 ?Baby Girl, Audrey

kristyn&ken ? Baby Boy, Sawyer & Baby Girl, Noelle

KellyOsu23 ? Baby Boy, Blake

disney04 ? Baby Girl, Kendall

Meringue57 ?Baby Boy, Henry

Onemorelittleone 

Mhop -Baby Girl, Maggie

Sunshine173 ?Baby Girl

ttangel98 ? Baby Boy

hibiscus2007 -Baby Boy, Jackson, Baby Girl, Sophia, & Baby Boy, Colin

Jillrock96- -Baby Girls, Cecelia & Charlotte

SweetieP -Baby Girl, Natalie

MrsTeejer ?Baby Boy

RRHsMom ? Baby girl

DSU98 - Baby Girl, Ashley!

SLM05 -  Baby boys, Jonathan, Brandon, Christopher

isabella22 ? Baby boy

CHI-06 - Baby girl

Doozieanne Baby boy, Ethan

hopeful9 ? Baby girl, Lila

Hawaiibridegrm ? Baby boy, Jenson

slsbride ? Baby boy, James

Mrs.LisaP - baby Girl

mrsmiller06 ? Baby Girl, Alyssa

Ladavis ? baby Girl, Piper

mrs.viv07 ? Baby boy, Gabriel

LisaK2B ? Baby Girl, Ally

Calips ? baby boy, Beck 

Home_slice - Baby Girl, Emma

Craziheazo ? Baby Girl, Bella

Bestthingscome - baby Girl, Lily

Tonya_G - baby Girl, Lily 

Firsttogo - Baby Boy, Lincoln 

Jacksonville - Baby Boy

Adelepenguin - Baby Girl, Kathryn

Shawmich - Baby Boy, Grant

Mr&MrsS - Baby Boy,  Nolan

Francisca - Baby Boy, Callum and Baby Girl Rachel

QOTW: Did you have a theme for LO's last (or upcoming) birthday party?  How much effort do you put into them when they are this young?

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: ***2IF weekly check-in***

• Update: Nothing new to report here, feeling a lot more action this time, still getting sick, still having sleepless nights.  All worth it :)

QOTW: We are having an early party for Bone Jr since we will be OOT on his birthday (and leaving him with Grandma) It is going to be a teddy bear picnic theme, a play on his name.  I am making bear shaped cookies for favors and a bear shaped cake. setting up a little low table in the front yard and for his little friends.  I think I have gotten a little carried away with this one, but I did limit the number of guests this year. :)

Married 9-4-04

• Update:  Started Lupron injections and now just waiting for AF but I don't expect it for a while yet.

QOTW:  We did a pirate theme last year because DS wasn't crawling but he would pull one leg behind him and it looked like a pirate.  We didn't really do much in the way of a theme, just the cake and a few decorations. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • UPDATE:  Thanks for updated that my ultrasound reveiled twins.  I am still in shock.  I dont know if the shock will disappear anytime soon.  I have another ultrasound on Sept 1st.  Baby A was measuring at 6wks 1 day and we saw a heartbeat, baby B was measuring 5 1/2 weeks and we didnt see a heartbeat.  We are praying that baby b catches up with baby a we will see in a couple of weeks. My EDD is April 12
  • Update:  First cycle back on Femara after LAP surgery and I got a positive for ovulation on CD13 which was yesterday.  Sooo, looks like I am starting a 2WW. 

For DS's last birthday party (2 year) the them was Blue's Clues.  I have put a good bit of effort towards both his birthday parties so far.  His 3 year old birthday party is next Saturday and we are having it at a local jumping place called Toadily Fun.  Theme will be Cars.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Update- Started provera today and bought the syringes and sharps for the repronex. Hopefully I will start all that the first week of September!

QOTW- She just turned 4 and we did a Dr Seuss theme. I have always done stuff but the last one by far had the most effort! 
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Hi everyone!

I have been hanging in there.  We are 31 weeks so i feel so happy to have made it this far after the 25 week scare!  I really haven't hated bedrest as much as i thought i would.  I am letting myself go out to dinner once a week now and after my appointment on Thursday i walked around a high end baby store for 15 minutes.  Of course i didn't buy anything because my boss is being an idiot and basically telling me that my job is in limbo!  

We had to postpone DDs bday this year do to my PTL scare.  I have rescheduled it for when i will be 34 weeks and hopefully able to get around better.  Hopefully the little one won't come sooner!  We are doing sesame street and of course i am going overboard like i always do!  I am going to make a snuffalofagus for pin the "nose" on the, and I am also going to make a lot of cookies for a Cookie Monster cookie table.  I have a few other things up my sleeve, but we will see how things go! 

• Update:  First IUI with Clomid resulted in a period on Wednesday. Saw the doc, everything looks ok, on to the next IUI with Clomid.

QOTW:  DS had a 3 year old pool party back in July, no theme just pool party.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats where congrats are due -- woo hoo!

Update:  Had a u/s yesterday to check baby girl's bowel, and though she could see what the problem was, she said it's no longer concerning.  My placenta has moved up a small bit too so that's good; I'm not sure if I'll have it checked again.

QOTW:  I figured her 2nd birthday was the easiest one to cop out of, so we didn't do much at all.  Her 3rd will be at the local children's museum since I'll be 8 months pg and won't have to do much!

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • UPDATE: Not much going on, thankfully. Spotting has stopped and I hope to never see it again. I'm just about 19 weeks, and big U/S in on Thurs.! I'm feeling movement now for about 3 weeks, but seems way less than with DS, still just flutters mostly. It seemed like DS was punching/kicking and doing somersaults as soon as I felt movement.

QOTW: We haven't had a big birthday party for DS since his 1st. His 5th is coming up this week, and the party is next weekend. No real theme, but we're having it at a splash pad so maybe some water activities.

• QOTW: Did you have a theme for LO's last (or upcoming) birthday party?  How much effort do you put into them when they are this young? The "theme" was Thomas.  If you even want to call it a theme.  The only thing that was Thomas were the cupcakes!  We had his birthday at a bounce house place so I didn't need to decorate or anything! 

Update: Got two postive OPKs the past 2 days so hopefully we are getting somewhere...only time will tell

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Update:  I'm testing tomorrow morning to see if I have a possible BFP before stopping the progesterone.  I'm not feeling pregnant at all, so I don't think it will be good news.   Just had an appt with our RE the other day to discuss moving on to IVF as the next step.

QOTW:  We had a Little Mermaid theme this past year.   We went a little overboard with it, but she didn't have a party last year and she desperately wanted the Fun Bus at her party.

• Update: Had an ultrasound on Friday, they confirmed I ovulated from 2 to 4 eggs... in the 2ww.

qotd: I put way too much effort into them. That's why I have decided to only have one every other year. They are just too expensive and involved. Her 3rd birthday party is in 3 weeks, the them is pink and purple stars. I know random but she loves pink and purple and stars and hasn't really gotten attached to any character that cute enough to base the whole theme.

Me: 35, elevated FSH 10.9, DH: 32, low morph & motility After 2 years and 29 cycles, success au natural! Rylee Jane 9/8/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #2 since March 2008 Cycle #WHO KNOWS!! April 2011 150mg Clomid + HCG + progesterone, 3 follies = BFN May 2011 150mg Clomid + none of the fancy stuff, 3 follies = BFP 6/13/11!! Beta #1 @ 4wks,1day = 95.9 Beta #2 @ 4ks,3days = 298.7, progesterone 164.9 After 3 years & 3 months another answered prayer BabyFetus Ticker <a href="http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/yaneverknow30/?action=view
  • imageeyenerd:

Hi everyone!

I have been hanging in there.  We are 31 weeks so i feel so happy to have made it this far after the 25 week scare!  I really haven't hated bedrest as much as i thought i would.  I am letting myself go out to dinner once a week now and after my appointment on Thursday i walked around a high end baby store for 15 minutes.  Of course i didn't buy anything because my boss is being an idiot and basically telling me that my job is in limbo!  

We had to postpone DDs bday this year do to my PTL scare.  I have rescheduled it for when i will be 34 weeks and hopefully able to get around better.  Hopefully the little one won't come sooner!  We are doing sesame street and of course i am going overboard like i always do!  I am going to make a snuffalofagus for pin the "nose" on the, and I am also going to make a lot of cookies for a Cookie Monster cookie table.  I have a few other things up my sleeve, but we will see how things go! 

That party sounds super cute!  You'll have to post photos afterward!

Married 9-4-04

• Update:  Sorry I haven't posted in awhile- our summer has been crazy!!  But I've been thinking of all you ladies and want to say congrats to all the recent BFP's!!!!!

I've been feeling great now that I'm into my 2nd trimester.  I go for my 20 week ultrasound on sept 8th.  We are going to stay team green again this time.

Best of luck to everyone cycling :)

• Update: We had an appt. today! Baby is doing great, 1 lb and measuring 4 days ahead at 21 weeks 6 days. This child is not modest and unfortunately while trying to get a look at the face we were un mistakenly flashed...so no Team Green for us. Jericho Miles was all too happy to show us his goods, Xander is excited to be getting a baby brother! I have my C-section date booked for 12/31 if I do not go into labor and VBAC before that. No pics today, after showing us his package he promptly turned his back on us and went to sleep....typical male.

QOTW: The trio's 1st Bday was huge and we did a bug theme. We did bug decorations some bought some home made, bug food, bug outfits...it was very buggy. Their 2nd Bday was a bit smaller and was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme. We didn't do as much toward the theme just some bought decorations. I was still recovering from all the work I did on their 1st Bday LOL. You can find pics of both parties on the blog.

photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"