Military Families

Quick Question

Was anyone from this board banned after last night's drama?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Quick Question

• I haven't, yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I better not be.

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow..what did I miss?
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Mother to Gavin, born September 11, 2007, and Magdalena, born March 21, 2009, Angel Baby MC February 13, 2010, Cynthia, born August 28, 2010 and gone September 17, 2010, Gabriella, born and gone August 28, 2010, and Abigayle, born March 12, 2012
  • I feel like blueshirt got banned. I just saw someone post on MN as shirtblue. And blue was the one who brought the post over to our board, but STILL, Illumine, over stepping your territory girl.
    "So no, I
  • imageJKICIAR:
    I feel like blueshirt got banned. I just saw someone post on MN as shirtblue. And blue was the one who brought the post over to our board, but STILL, Illumine, over stepping your territory girl.

She did get banned. 

One of the banned girls said they were told they were banned for violated TOU including stalking.  I'm sorry, googling is not stalking.  If you post on here and use your full name as your SN, you are stupid if you think people aren't going to google you.  Read up on PERSEC.  No one called the girl.  No one posted messages to her FB. 

However, as a SM, she is subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice.  Anything you post on here that admits to violating the UCMJ can be held against you.  Do not be surprised if it comes back to bite you in the ass, especailly if you post under a SN that contains your full name.  Other SMs are obligated to report you.  It isn't hard to figure out a person's unit.  The military is a small, small world. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageiluvmytxrgr:

She did get banned. 

One of the banned girls said they were told they were banned for violated TOU including stalking.  I'm sorry, googling is not stalking.  If you post on here and use your full name as your SN, you are stupid if you think people aren't going to google you.  Read up on PERSEC.  No one called the girl.  No one posted messages to her FB. 

However, as a SM, she is subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice.  Anything you post on here that admits to violating the UCMJ can be held against you.  Do not be surprised if it comes back to bite you in the ass, especailly if you post under a SN that contains your full name.  Other SMs are obligated to report you.  It isn't hard to figure out a person's unit.  The military is a small, small world. 

Yeah, I guess I missed that when I was cleaning up lunch and getting Isaac down for his nap.

I completely agree with everything you said. And if she just happens to get reported for this stuff, it's not on anyones shoulders but her OWN. Not because anyone "stalked" (which was actually information found because of her own stupidity) her.

"So no, I
  • what happened last night? i always miss the drama. sad for me.
  • imagekrista613:
    what happened last night? i always miss the drama. sad for me.

Come over to MN and catch up.

Beware MN

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"