Military Families
Options

::llumine::

What was the DD for? No one was attacked or stalked. You are seriously out of your gourd if you think that was harassment. I smell an abuse of power and it stinks.

I like how it took you forever & a day to edit the OPSEC post that could've gotten someone hurt, but this one you jumped on right away.

Mod=FAIL.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ::llumine::

• Options

Yes

ETA - don't forget about people getting banned.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageLace&Josh:

What was the DD for? No one was attacked or stalked. You are seriously out of your gourd if you think that was harassment. I smell an abuse of power and it stinks.

I like how it took you forever & a day to edit the OPSEC post that could've gotten someone hurt, but this one you jumped on right away.

Mod=FAIL.

Yes, thank you!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebuckeyebabe08:

Yes

ETA - don't forget about people getting banned.

Yes complete abuse of power. 

• Options
    imageLace&Josh:

Mod=FAIL.

Thank you for this, Lace!

COMPLETE abuse of power. And over something SO ridiculous. I didn't see the OPSEC post that Lace mentioned, but if it took you that long to edit that while you were able to pull the post last night AND ban someone (for NO real reason) for something so stupid, you need your mod-title stripped. ASAP. Your priorities are twisted.

"So no, I
  • Options

I will only reply to this once.

I cannot delete a post.  I can only lock one from further replies or at the very least edit a post to empty UNTIL The Nest Gods weigh in.

THEY have the final say whether a post violates the User Rules.

As to THIS particular case, the "Stalking" occurred when the Poster in question GAVE DIRECTIONS on how to find find someone on another board - that someone who not only had not posted his information here to see BUT was not part of this debacle in any way, shape or form.

Until THAT occurred, I really had no problem with this post or any of the other responses.

The fact that YOU cannot see the wrong in that type of behavior is of no concern of mine (though is a bit sad).  The fact that The Officials at The Nest/Bump agreed with my assessment and took the post down IS.

AS to any other posts with OPSEC violations.  I cannot, will not, nor am required to monitor this board 24 hours a day, so of course there will be missed posts. 

But since there has only been 2 requests OF me to edit OPSEC violations, one where I responded right away and one where I was on vacation and my replacement took care of it, if you have issues, then why haven't YOU come to me before?

As I said in the beginning, I will not reply or explain myself again.  The cold hard facts are, if you cannot see where the post went wrong in the first place, there is nothing I can say that will make you understand my reasoning now. 

Side note - Any banning is done by the Owners/Paid Employees of this company.  If anyone has issue with THEIR decisions or their terms of usage, take it up with them.

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Options
    Good Lord!  Aren't you afraid you're going to fall off that very high throne one day?
  • Options

Even with that lengthy explaination, I fail to see how that was a banning offense.  Sure, take the posts down, whatever.  But banning 2 people? 

• Options
    image*Duchess*:

Even with that lengthy explaination, I fail to see how that was a banning offense.  Sure, take the posts down, whatever.  But banning 2 people? 

Supposedly she has nothing to do with it. :: eye roll ::

Maybe she doesn't, but STILL. She has to see how ridiculous it is, and it seems like she could step in.

"So no, I
  • Options
    imageJKICIAR:
    image*Duchess*:

Supposedly she has nothing to do with it. :: eye roll ::

Maybe she doesn't, but STILL. She has to see how ridiculous it is, and it seems like she could step in.

She doesn't have banning power, but she brought her case to the nest gods.  I just think this was a gross over-reaction, given the past opsec/persec voilations and flamings on here an on MN. 

• Options
    Are you delusional? Can you please point me to the direction of the post were NJ told someone how to look up this chicks info. If she is ignorant enough to use her first & last name as a SN (which TN instructions tell you not to do) then she shouldn't be upset when people find her info.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

So basically if you do this

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=first+name+last+name

you are eligible for banning even though the dumbass put their name out there in the first place?

That's ridiculous and I'd love to see "the case" you "presented" to the nest gods.

And Nest gods?  This is very ingender of you.   

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options

imageIlumine:
    As to THIS particular case, the "Stalking" occurred when the Poster in question GAVE DIRECTIONS on how to find find someone on another board - that someone who not only had not posted his information here to see BUT was not part of this debacle in any way, shape or form.

GAVE DIRECTIONS.  As in, told them to Google her SN!?  Seriously?  That can't possibly considered stalking.

According to your definition, Illumine, it's stalking to Google anyone's SN and to then say "Hey, I googled so-and-so and can see their FB profile that they themselves chose to make public, etc." 

So if anyone ever admits to Googling "GracieLouFreebush*," you swear you'll be consistent and fair by bringing it to your mod board and having the Googler banned?

• Options
    All she did was say that the guy with the spouse listed with initials AAA (random, btw) says  that they were married on what ever date.  I told her that wasn't the right guy and it was dropped.  No one ever posted a link to the dude's page.  It's ridiculous. 
  • Options
    I just googled every one of you biitches!
  • Options

imagebuckeyebabe08:

• Options
    image*Duchess*:

imagebuckeyebabe08:

Nu uh. I'm still here. Na na na na boo boo! 

• Options

imagebuckeyebabe08:

::dies::  

• Options
    image*Duchess*:

imagebuckeyebabe08:

I just died.

"So no, I
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"