Secondary IF
Options

**LUCKYH**

Thank you so much.  Yes we always wanted to have 3 kids, but when DD#2 took so long we did not know if 3 was possible so that is why we decided to start right away to see if we can have that 3rd girl!!!  HA HA  I tease my DH that we are going to end up with 3 girls, but he says he is OK with that... even though deep down I know he still hopes for one boy. 

So how have you been feeling?  Are you finding out what you are having?

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: **LUCKYH**

• Options

I'm so excited for you!  I always wanted 3+, but I'm not willing to go through all of the IF stuff again.  You are a stronger woman than I am. :)  I certainly hope that your body has reset itself and you are knocked up as we speak. 

I think all guys secretly want a boy, but when it comes down to it the little girls are so special to them too.  There's nothing like the daddy-daughter relationship.  It's really very sweet.

Is Alyssa still doing well as a big sis?  That's such a big change for her, but I bet she loves every minute of it.  I can't believe how big she's gotten.

I'm feeling pretty good now.  The 1st tri was very hard on me this time around.  I am feeling better every day.  My NT scan came back excellent and I had the quad screen today.  I'll know those results by the end of the week.  I'm honestly a little nervous about that one.  I wasn't taking a vitamin when I got pregnant, and I just pray that doesn't affect the baby.  I started taking it as soon as I found out though.

We're going to leave the sex a surprise.  DH has always wanted it that way, so I'm rolling with it. 

So, when do you test?

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Options

Well, you will have to give me your symtoms and heart rates so I can put my "LUCKY" guess in!!! 

Alyssa loves being a big sis... of course she is very jealous of her dad... speaking of daddys and their girls.  She can spend all day with me and there is never an issue.  Her dad gets home from work and will play with Ashley for a little bit and Alyssa starts to get very jealous.  She is such a daddy's girl it is crazy.  She starts Kindergarten on Thursday and I thought I was sad that my baby is going to school... but her dad is more bummed than me... he even took the morning off to come with to take her to school.  Ashley is already begining to be a daddys girl too. 

This might sound weird, but when I sit back and see him play with his girls it brings tears to my eyes to see the love and fun that they have with each other. 

I will probaby wait till Sept.3 to test... of course I could test early but I am going to try and and save some money and not buy as many tests... HA HA HA

Well let me know how your results turn out... I will keep you in my T&Ps and I am sure everything will turn out great!

We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That's really sweet.  We forget how sensitive they become after having kids.  H is a sucker for DD too.  Our first night at home with her after she was born, she just kept crying and I didn't know what to do.  He sat down with her on the floor and just held her and shushed her until she fell to sleep.  That was a moment I'll never forget because he had such a tender spot for her already and instinctively knew what to do.  It was such a nice moment. 

Symptoms - m/s started at 5 weeks, food aversions, puking, etc until 16ish weeks.  This baby is enormous compared to DD, but I wonder if my dates are just off since I wasn't charting at the time.  I crave salty, sour and sweet foods.  The heartrate was in the 170s early on, but has settled into the 150s.  Is that enough for guess? ;)

Well, you can wait until September 3rd to save money, but I hear the $ store sells tests cheap. LOL  No pressure...

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Options

I guessing baby girl #2 is coming!!!  Now I have to wait to see if I am right...

Yea... way to tempt me... Smile I was buying the dollar store ones last time too.  I am sure it will be neg.  I may have to test early if I am out and about I will have to pick some up... you talked me into it! Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"