South Jersey Babies

Aetna

I have Aetna thru my work for my insurance and was wondering if anyone on here uses that insurance company? I am having some bad expereinces with them in terms of the maternity/STD leave that nj gives..

Re: Aetna

• I have them for medical insurance, but I haven't dealt with them regarding the birth or leave yet since I'm not due till November.  Sorry to hear you are having a hard time :(
    BFP #1 - 10/20/09 EDD 07/01/10 M/C @ 8 weeks
    BFP #2 - 2/27/10 EDD 11/9/10 Born 11/3/10
    BFP #3 - 8/1/13 EDD 4/13/14 :)<3

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • We have Aetna for insurance through DH's job and didn't have any issues at all when I had DS and was on NJ short term disability.

What kind of problems are you having with them?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Hi.,.I have AETNA.  I am currently out of work on STD and they (or whoever the comany is that does STD) have been horrible.  I received one check in July, and have not received another one since July 26th.

Everytime I call AETNA I seem to have trouble, and i am not the complaining type!  Unfortunately, they are my provider right now and I guess I shouldbe thankful that I have coverage..

I wish there was something new I could tell you.  But dont let it stress you out, if you can help it.  Insurance companies are the lowest of the low...but a necessary evil.  Sometimes I don't know how their employees sleep at night.

take care  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"