Cleveland Babies

NBR: attending a wedding in logan

Hi ladies, I'm from the Philadelphia area and will be attending a wedding at Ash Cave Shelter in Logan this weekend, and I was just wondering if anyone has been there? What do you think would be the appropriate attire (keeping in mind I'm 22 weeks pg)?? I would ask the bride/groom, but I don't know the bride and DH cannot get in touch with the groom. Also, do you know what kind of walking this entails? I'm not showing too much, but I have already noticed my feet swelling, so my shoe choice is limited.

Sorry, but I really don't where else to find my answers. Just hoping someone is familiar with this part of Ohio! TIA!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBR: attending a wedding in logan

• You'll have a blast!  We stayed down at a B&B in Hocking Hills last summer when I was pregnant as well, and I was probably around 26-28 weeks.  Ash Creek Cave is almost more of a canyon, and it's a short, paved quarter mile walk into the cave.  I would suggest flats - it's still a bit up and down, you are in the middle of nowhere, and it's pretty sandy in the cave.  Just realized your post said the shelter - I presume that was the picnic area at the parking lot, I'd still say flats and keep it pretty casual.  If you have the time, The Inn and Spa at Cedar Falls (about 15 minutes from the cave) is wonderful - I got a great prego massage there, and dinner - yum!  Have fun! 
  • Ash Cave is beautiful!!!  I agree with PP, definitely flats.  It's not a difficult walk, but it's still a little bit of a walk.  And I think you'd be fine in something casual, a sundress or something like that. 

Have fun at the wedding!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • thanks ladies! very much appreciated!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"