New York Babies
Options

Question about visiting NYC

Hi ladies.  I am traveling to NYC for business at the end of September.  I will have a meeting on the Columbia University Medical Center campus.  Every hotel recommendation I've gotten is for some place close to Time Square and they are all very pricey.  Can you tell me if the area around New York Presb./CUMC is a safe place to stay?  And if so, are they any hotels around there that you can recommend?

Thank you very much for your help!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Question about visiting NYC

• Options

The area near the hospital is not the greatest neighborhood in the city, but it isn't unsafe.  I'm not sure if there are any hotels in that area, to be honest.  If there are any big name chains, I'm sure they would be fine.

Otherwise, just stick to a hotel on the west side of the city, south of 125th St.  That way it will be easy to get to the hospital on public transportation (the A,C,1, or 9 trains).  Or if you take a taxi you won't have to deal with cross-town traffic.

• Options
    This is very helpful, thank you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"