Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Divine Consign - Plano/Grapevine

Hey, I'm a first time mom...how much money should I expect to bring with me to the Divine Consign sales? I'm only looking at clothes and little items like slings, boppy pillow, diaper bags, etc.  Is $100-200 realistic?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Divine Consign - Plano/Grapevine

• Options
    I'd say $100-$200 is totally reasonable. However, if you're going to want the best/nicest/newest of everything (think new in box), will only be using the DC sales to outfit your child and nursery, and will be buying for multiple sizes, I would bring $300...just in case. I find a great way to watch what I spend is to go on the first day for the little things (boppy, diaper bags) and any MAJORLY cute outfits and then return on the 1/2 price day for clothes. Either way, they're great sales. Happy shopping!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so excited to goto the Plano Divine Consign! I've never been and on the hunt for a bouncy chair first!  I will probably head back again for the 1/2 price day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think $200 should be plenty. I've been 3x now and I usually buy enough clothes to be almost a complete seasonal wardrobe, pj's, shoes, and a few toys and always spend somewhere in the 150-200 range.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"