Health & Exercise
Options

Question about Eating

Hey everyone. I'm a little concerned about my eating habits. Before getting pregnant, I basically ate a lot of fast food. I also have a stomach problem and can't eat right after I wake up. So basically, it's very difficult for me to eat small frequent meals. I'm used to waiting long hours before eating. I'm trying to eat healthier, I haven't had fast food since I found out I was pregnant but every time I try to eat something healthy, I can't finish it because I usually don't like it. I'm concerned that I'm not eating enough and that it will affect my baby. I had one miscarriage already and I'm only four weeks now. I know food is crucial to development. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Question about Eating

• Options
    Yes. Eat anyways.  Also it's not like you can't EVER eat fastfood while your pregnant.  You just want to be healthy in general.  So sometimes you sacrafice and eat what you don't want to and every once in awhile it's ok to let loose and grab a burger :)
  • Options
    Yes. Eat healthy foods anyways.  Also it's not like you can't EVER eat fastfood while your pregnant.  You just want to be healthy in general.  So sometimes you sacrafice and eat what you don't want to and every once in awhile it's ok to let loose and grab a burger :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    *Sorry about the dup mssg.  I wanted to delete it but I know people get upset when people delete.
  • Options
    You can make healthy fries at home with veggies and some oil in your oven. Just fool yourself into thinking it's bad
    Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    What do you order at fast food places? Can you make it at home?  Homemade food is WAY better than fast food.  Once you find a few things you really like, fast food will taste gross to you.  Or...it will make you feel gross anyway.  If you don't like salads, don't eat salads.  Maybe you'd really like grilled veggies?  Just try a bunch of stuff and have some standbys on hand if you don't like stuff (yogurt, pb&j, pasta, etc).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"