vaginal breech delivery — The Bump
Rhode Island Babies

vaginal breech delivery

Hi all!  I'm new here but I thought it would be a good place to ask... I still have time before my baby is due but as of now he is breech.  Does anyone know of a doctor in RI who will deliver a breech baby vaginally?  Thanks for any recommendations or suggestions!

Re: vaginal breech delivery

• Doctors won't electively do a breech vaginal delivery due to the legalities of it.  If you show up in the ER fully dilated then some of the older doctors will do it, but many of the newer doctors have never done one, so they won't willingly do it.

Sorry!

Clomid x 2 cycles ..... BFN. 6/08 Gonal F with TI- BFN. 7/08 Gonal F #2 - IUI 7/11, BFN. 9/22/08 IUI #2 and Accupuncture - Chemical Pregnancy. 11/08 IUI #3 with accupuncture - BFN. 12/08 IUI #4 BFN. 5/09 IVF #1 ER 7/6/09, ET 7/9/09 - BFN. FET 12/18/09 - BFN IVF #2 -ER 3/6, ET 3/9, OMG - BFP!!! Beta #1 3/22 -332, Beta #2 3/24 - 701, Beta #3 - 14,889 - 1st u/s - TWINS!! SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME!!! ***Why can't 88 million sperm and 3 eggs find each other in an organ the size of a pear??*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins--not through strength but by perseverance. - H. Jackson Brown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards