Pittsburgh Babies

Need some help finding a new dr...

Hi, everyone.  I just found out that I'm pregnant, I'm totally freaked out and happy all at once!  Smile

But now I have a decision to make..I'd like to switch drs.  My regular gyn delivers in Sewickly, and the 40+ minute drive while in labor is VERY unappealing to us (lol). 

Does anyone go to Pittsburgh GYNOB (Brookline Office) or the Womancare Associates in Greentree?  I'll take pros and cons any any other goodies you're willing to offer.

Also, if anyone has the Web site for the Womancare Assoc, please post that, too!  I don't know why, but every search I do, pretty much just points back to the UPMC find a dr. page.  Very annoying.

Thanks!!!!!

Re: Need some help finding a new dr...

• Hi, I go to Pgh Gynob @ West Penn.  The doctors are great.  They rotate you between all of them during your pregnancy and I couldn't decide which one I liked the most.  Each of them took the time to answer all my questions.  I had some problems once I was back home after delivery and had to call one of the doctors several times off hours...and he was great.  He even called me back to check on me at one point.  Good luck and congratulations!
  • I go to Magee Womanscare in Greentree. I really like them and they also rotate you with all the doctors thru your pregnancy. Here is a link, only certain doctors are at the Greentree office but if you click on them it tells what office they are at. I really like Dr Bummer and Dr Delo

Hope this helps. Also I am having Twins and I really think they are really really good at monitoring everything.

Good Luck and Congrats!!

https://findadoc.upmc.com/PracticeView.aspx?PP=Prac&N=Womancare+Associates

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Dr. Krupski.  There are a few doctor in the practice and I love them all.  They have a few offices and deliver in Magee.  

https://westernpawomenshealthcare.com/  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"