Military Families

2 weeks and no orders

We currently live about 5 hours away from a MTF and my OB requested that I be moved closer due to complications in my pregnancy. I submitted the paperwork like a month ago and everyone just sat on it, so now that it has finally made it up to BDE, the COC has decided that it would be best if our tour in Korea were curtailed. Crazy thing is that I'm only two weeks away from my no-fly date, I have no orders, I've just got off bed-rest and will probably get back on it, and no body else seems to think that this is an issue. I'm stressing so bad, we're totally unprepared to make such a big move with less than 14 buisness days
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2 weeks and no orders

• I would talk to your OB again. If that doesnt work, then I would go to IG!

GL 

• Wow. I know Air Force and Army are two different worlds, but when I found out I was pregnant in Korea, within 1 week they CAnceled my orders to Germany, curtailed my current assignment by 3 months, and got me a new assignment to a state-side base....all because my RNLTD was December 3, and my no-fly date was 3 September.Your personel center should be able to cut you orders within those last two weeks you have, but if not, they'll probably have you go to Yongsan for the birth. I'm sorry you have to deal with all this in Korea... It sucked when I did it, and I wasn't even pregnant the whole time (lost the baby at 12 weeks but by then I couldn't get my old assignment back)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"