Secondary IF
Options

Sommer

My gosh R is getting so big, and freakin adorable!! 

How are you feeling? Have things calmed down a bit yet?

Also, It is crazy smoky here from the BC forest fires, you guys getting the smoke too?

Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: Sommer

• Options
    I'm good although gorged myself tonight so I feel miserable but that's self inflicted! HA!

I know - these kids just never stop growing - its insane! Yours is beautiful too! I just saw your pic post above - wowza, talk about a stunner!

We aren't getting any smoke from BC, I think the jet stream flows the wrong way for that here. We have been overcast and cloudy and cool the past 2 days, maybe that's part of it. I know fires can impact the weather like that.

How are you? What's new in your neck of the woods?
  • Options

Haha, I had chinese so I feel ya on the over-full.

Thanks again for the compliments, we were in the ER last night and doctors and nurses kept visiting because they heard she was "the cutest little girl".

Speaking of that, we had an ER trip last night because my monkey stood up on her chair, it fell backwards and she cracked herself between her legs. She was bleeding from her area and could not pee. She's fine now, after some codeine. Poor girl! 

You're lucky you don't get the crappy smoke. It is horrible here! It's hot in here because we cannot open the window and we all have headaches. Although, it's raining now so it's a bit better.

All-in-all I'm okay. Waiting for AF, but since I'm on CD32 tomorrow I think I will start the provera. We knew we would need it anyway but I was hoping my body would shape up. I thought AF was on her way last week but turned out to just be 3 days of spotting. Bleh!

Any news on R's heart condition? Are you scheduled for a procedure?

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No, we have to have a number of appts yet before surgery. I want to meet with a number of docs and get multiple opinions. Everyone (through my research and what the doc said at her appt) sort of agrees that its better if they're a bit older for the surgery so I think we're waiting for a while on that. Honestly I've been kind of in denial about it. I'm not sure if I want to believe it could really be however, anytime she runs and plays or comes up to me and hugs me tight and I can feel that little heart pounding away - I get really sad.

We've not told anyone really (except all of your interwebbies) because I don't want people to look at her differently like "Oh she's so cute, did you knwo she has a gaping hole in her heart poor thing!" type of a thing.

I really need to make the appt to follow up, ask questions and figure it all out.

BLEH!

I'm gla dthat your period didn't come too early (financially speaking) though! I hope you can get it with provera and start your stims!!!!! I'll be watching you closely love and praying constantly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"