Austin Babies

***joyco** re: zoo

Are y'all still on for the zoo? If so, would you email me the info? There's really not much I'll admit to not being able to do, but I have no idea how I would do this. I'm going to see if Monte can figure out how to tie the wagon to the stroller or something tonight. I have no idea if we can work something out, but I figured better to have the info in case we can.
Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
Our Blog

Re: ***joyco** re: zoo

• She's going to be in town tomorrow morning and wants to meet up basically when the zoo opens and then she has to leave to get her husband at the airport at 12:30p.  I'm not thinking we want to drive out that way to do that for just a short period of time (I was going to push the boys' naps way back), so if YOU want to meet up w/ her, I bet she'd love to meet you.  Or if you wanted to meet ME somewhere, I'd be up for that!

Have you ever been to that Children's Park in San Marcos?  that one is pretty neat...

• I haven't, but we could definitely do that. I've heard it is really cool. That would be much easier for me than the zoo. Just let me know when you want to go and where it is and we will be there. My boys will probably sleep in a bit tomorrow because we had a freezer/dinner debacle tonight and they are just getting in bed.
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Loading the player...
  • uh-oh!  that doesn't sound good!

Is San Marcos closer to you than I am or what?  I don't know exactly where you're located, so I just never know and hate to make you drive all over the place.  :)

The boys also got to sleep a little late this evening since we were at the ILs place, but we could maybe be out of the house by 9:30a and be at the park in San Marcos by 10, if that sounds alright for you.  Or we could meet after their nap, but that's late.  Of course, there are a few covered playgrounds around NB and I bet there are some in SM too, we could go to those?  Lemme know your thoughts!

Oh and get this!  I got an email from Fisher Price about the House thing and it's already on its way to us.  That was quick!  I fully expected them to sit on it for 6 weeks.  

• 10 sounds good to me. SM is probably about 10 minutes closer to me than you are. It's probably 30ish minutes which is not bad to me. Nothing is really any closer to me than 30 minutes. :) Ironically I got my voucher from FP today as well. I was also expecting it to take the full 6-8 weeks so that was a pleasant surprise!
    Our Blog

• I'll let you know how our day is going when the boys get up.  do you check FB fairly often?  I'll message you there.
  • Yes I'm on there pretty often and it should email me when I have a message too. I'll just wait to hear from you tomorrow then.
    Our Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"